Two Bedrooms: Accommodates four guests with blankets,
sheets, pillows/cases. Cottages numbered 1-10 and 22-25 have one
double bed in the front bedroom with two twin beds in the back
bedroom. Cottages numbered 11-21 have two twin beds in each
bedroom. Bedrooms also come with alarm clocks.
Kitchen: Service for six guests, including pots, pans,
dishes, silverware, cookie sheets, coffee maker, stove,
refrigerator, toaster, and microwave. (Not included: electric can opener)
Bathroom: Accommodates six guests, with shower (no bath tub or hot tubs), towels, and washcloths included. (Not included: bath soap, shampoo, and toiletries.)
Living Room: sofa bed which sleeps two guests, a TV/DVD with
satellite reception (no pay per view channels), a gas fireplace,
and a screened-in porch with a picnic table.
Outside the cottage: additional picnic table, a fire ring,
and 2 patio chairs.
Additional Cottage Information:
SPECIAL NOTE: We have added 4 pet cabins 10, 18, 19 and 21 available starting January of 2009.
• Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to our immense popularity, we cannot accommodate early arrivals or late departures.
• Maximum occupancy is six (6) guests.
• Tents are prohibited in the cottage area.
• From mid-June to mid-August, cottages are weekly rental only. Five cottages (numbered 21–25) are available from Friday to Friday; ten cottages (numbered 1–10) are available Saturday to Saturday; and ten cottages (numbered 11–20) are available Sunday to Sunday.
• If you are reserving more than one cottage, please note that the fronts of the cottages face each other from even numbers to odd numbers. For example, Cottage No. 2 faces Cottage No. 3; Cottage No. 12 faces Cottage No. 13, etc.
• All cottages are non-smoking with the exception of the cottages numbered 19–23.
• Cottage renters are welcome to use the outside pool in the Class A Camp Area. During the cold weather months, the indoor pool at the Resort Lodge is available for a daily fee per person.
• Two vehicles per cottage are allowed to park in the cottage area. Additional vehicles may be registered to the cottage and may park at the pool, commissary, or front parking lots.
• For cottages reserved for a week, there will be a towel pickup every Wednesday morning. All towels must be set out on the porch that morning for the custodial staff to wash. If you do not set your towels out, they will not be picked up.
• Ohio Golden Buckeye Card holders who reserved a cottage must show their Golden Buckeye Card and photo identification upon arrival.
For reservations call 1-866-OHIOPARKS, or go online. Reservations for cottages can be made one year in advance of the date of your planned arrival.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions are available here.
3116 State Route 3 • Loudonville, Ohio • 44842